Send SMS messages from our website
The SMS Broadcast portal will walk you through the process of sending messages from our website, whether you need to send a single message or 100,000 at once.
You can send up to 160 characters in a single message, or a long message of up to 765 characters (5 messages joined together). Long messages use additional credits.
Destination numbers can be typed in, selected from an online address book, uploaded from a data export, or simply copy and pasted from a spreadsheet program such as Excel.
Enhance your campaign with these free tools
SMS Broadcast comes with a range of online features to make it easier for you to manage your campaigns
- Scheduling: Program messages to be sent immediately or at a later time or date.
- Address book: Manage contacts and groups to make it easier to send to regular updates.
- Templates: Use online message templates to maintain consistency in your communications.
- Replies: Choose whether messages are sent from your mobile number, another phone, or our inbound reporting number. Use replies to manage opt-outs and customer conversations.
- Inbound number: You can also purchase an inbound number to use on all marketing and communication pieces so that customers can contact you by SMS whenever they like.
Message history tells you when messages were delivered
SMS Broadcast's reporting suite puts campaign information you need at your fingertips.
- Check the status of individual messages
- See undelivered messages so that you can remove them from your databases
- Check your daily and monthly volumes
- View messages scheduled for a later date
- View inbound messages so that you can manage opt-out lists